Implementing an Active Witness Access Control system has costs that can be broken down into three main categories: installation cost, hardware costs and subscription costs.
- Upfront, the end-user must pay for parts and labor associated with the installation which can vary depending on the facility in which it is being installed. On average this can range from $300-600 per access point but will need to be estimated by the installer. These costs vary depending on the amount of wiring needing to be completed, whether an electric strike or mag lock has already been installed on each access point and labor cost charged from the installer.
- Upfront Hardware costs are $195 USD for each Sima device.
- Upfront software initiation costs are $100 USD per access point.
- Subscription costs are $55 USD/month per facility for single-factor authentication for <50 end-users and $100 USD/month per facility for <100 users. For enterprise solutions (>100 end users) must contact us for a tailored quote. Multi-factor authentication will be an extra $10 USD/month per facility.
- Additional features will be charged A La Carte.